The new 80mm sports air filters for VW Beetle Weber double carburetor
For the optimal air supply
These new sports air filter boxes are laserd out of a nylon powder and are on the one hand much lighter than for example aluminum and have a very high quality surface.
The air filter boxes can be mounted quickly and easily. Simply attach the base plate to the carburetor with four screws in each case, screw the spacer bolts, insert the air filter and then mount the roof plate.
With the optional intake funnels, an increase in torque can be brought because of better flow behavior.
The advantages of this sports air filter box:
- Very high quality surface and a valuable appearance
- Assembly takes less than 20 minutes - Easy and fast installation
- Small installation dimension delivers a classic look and optimal airflow
Scope of delivery:
- 2x 80mm air filter boxes
- 4x intake funnels (option-dependent)
- Screws, spacer bolts, etc. for mounting
Dimensions of the compatible air filter:
This 80mm sports air filter is compatible with:
- All air-cooled engines with Weber twin carburetors, where there is sufficient space for the appropriate filter height.
To protect the engine, it is ensured that all metal parts such as screws, nuts and spring washers, which are installed in the air filter box, can not get into the carburetor - Nothing is mounted from below, where something could get loose and everything is precisely and safely processed and installed!